#24 - 13 Things I'll Be Doing While My Humans Are In Berlin
So my humans are off to spend the weekend in Berlin. They'll be back on Sunday. While they are gone, here are 13 things I'll be doing:
- Sleeping alone in their bed at night, between their pillows.
- Waiting anxiously for the cat sitter to come twice a day to feed me, change my water, clean my litter, cuddle with me, and play with me.
- Playing with the new toys my humans gave me since they are leaving me.
- Playing with the cat sitter when she comes.
- Naping in my sleeping bag.
- Lying in the sun on my Gizzy quilt.
- Watching birdies.
- Using my scratching post.
- Siting on my cat tree and watch everything that's happening outside.
- Playing in my tent and wish Stella was here to play Tent Wars.
- Visiting my blogging friends less than I normally do, since it's harder for me to get on the computer when my humans aren't here.
- Missing my humans.
- Waiting eagerly for their return.