Adan tagged me to list ten things I hate. Here's my list:
- Thunderstorms. They are loud and noisy.
- The doorbell ringing. It is loud and the sound hurts my ears.
- Fireworks. They are very loud and hurt my ears.
- When my humans go away on vacation. My catsitter takes good care of me, but I miss my humans.
- The vacuum. This is also very noisy, and sucks things up for no good reason!
- The evil water spray bottle. Granted, it only attacks me when I'm doing things I shouldn't, but still, I don't like it at all!
- Pâté-style stinky goodness. Blech. I need my stinky goodness to look like real chicken, beef, or fish. So I'm very happy my humans buy me Almo Nature, which is 100% organic, hormone-free meat or ocean-caught fish, 100% organic rice, and cooking water, and that's it! The meat (fish, chicken, or beef) is also human-grade, and looks just like the meat that would come out of a can of meat for human consumption.
- When people call me ugly, or leave mean, hurtful comments on my blog.
- When people think I'm a dog! I know many nice woofies, but I'm not one!
- Mean people, especially people who are cruel to animals. I don't know how people can be so mean to helpless, defenceless creatures. It makes me very sad.