Mickey tagged us for the book meme.
Here are the rules:
The nearest book is our mom's Anatomy and Physiology textbook. Since she's studying to be a physiotherapist, it's always right here, next to her desk and the computer.
- Pick up the nearest book.
- Open to page 123
- Find the fifth sentence.
- Post the next three sentences.
- Tag five people and post a comment to Empress once you post it to your blog so Empress can come see!
"Collectively, they are referred to as glycosaminoglycans or GAGs. Except for hyaluronic acid, the GAGs are associated with proteins called proteoglycans. The proteoglycans form a core protein and the GAGs project from the protein like the bristles of a brush."
We are glad we are cats, and don't have to worry about stuff like this!
Boy tagged us for the Make a Wish meme.
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart’s desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:
4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda so that we can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.
We tag: Kaze, Latte, Zippy, Speedy & Sadie, Mr Chen & Ollie, and Roxy.