We were tagged for the 6 Word Memoir Meme:
Here are the rules:
- Write your own six word memoir.
- Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
- Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
- Tag at least five more blogs with links.
- Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
- Have fun!!
Merlin: Play, Purr, Cuddle, Eat, Sleep, Love!
We were also tagged for the name meme!
Lots of kitties wanted to know what Tara's three names were after her Mom went to see "CATS". It got Tara & Kavan to thinking of a fun meme. If you aren't familiar with "The Naming of Cats," from Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats, by T.S.Eliot, we all have three names! So... in this meme, you must link to the originator (Tara), list the rules, and give your "three names":
- The name that you use daily (Peter, Tara, Parker, Maggy).
- A name that is particular --a name that is peculiar -- and a most dignified name (like Munkustrap, Quaxo or Coricopat).
- And tell us what you were doing when thinking of your names, names only you will know, and never confess (when engaged in rapt contemplation), that deep and inscrutable singular name. Then tag three other kitties (and be sure to let them know they've been tagged).
- HairNSkin Dragonheart (my registered name on my 'papers')
- Lying in the sun on a Gizzy quilt, feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin.
- MiracleLove Bijan (my registered name on my 'papers')
- Batting my toys around on the floor and pouncing on them!