I had so much fun telling you random things about me yesterday, that here are 7 more random things about me:
- I am very fussy when it comes to my stinky goodness. I only eat stinky goodness that is real chicken or fish, and it must be shredded chicken, or pieces of tuna, salmon or other fish.
- I despise pâté style stinky goodness (which I consider mush) or any kind of cubes or chunks in gravy or jelly. As I mentioned above, I only like REAL chicken or fish pieces. None of this processed mush or chunks for me.
- When it comes to crunchy goodness, my humans only put a little bit in my bowl at a time, otherwise I eat it too fast and I eat too much of it, and then I vomit. As my vet explained, if I eat dry food too fast or too much of it, it then expands in my stomach, taking up more room, and when my belly doesn't have room for it, once it has expanded, it comes back up.
- When it comes to treats, I'm also fussy. I only like Gimpet Baby Tabs (made with milk, taurine and L-carnitine), Feline Greenies (salmon or ocean fish flavour), and ZiwiPeak Real Meat Jerky treats.
- At night, I like to sleep under the covers, either between my two humans, or curled up between or behind my mom's legs (she lies on her side in the fetal position.)
- When my humans are on the telephone, I either sit in their laps or try to climb on their backs.
- When I see birdies, I get very excited, and start chirping. I also move my mouth up and down very quickly. My mom has tried to capture this on video, but by the time she gets the camera out and starts filming, I've usually stopped chittering.
You can find more cats and other animals at the Friday Ark.
Are you Frooty or taking part in the "7 random things" meme? If so, leave your link below: