Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Goodbye Sweet Suzanne

Goodbye my friend SuzanneMy dear friend Suzanne has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. She will be dearly missed. (Please feel free to use this graphic on your own blogs.)

My Heart Will Go On

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on.
Far across the distance and spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on.
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on.
Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone.
Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold you
In my life we'll always go on.
Near, far wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on.
Once more, you open the door
And you're hear in my heart
And my heart will go on and on.
You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on.
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on.

Will Jennings

10 comments

Daisy said...

I am still very sad about our sweet friend Suzanne. That is a beautiful tribute.

Parker said...

So sad, leaky eyes at our house.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

That is wonderful, I esp like the song....

Ali & Fiona said...

That was a wonderful tribute, you are a great kitty!

Your Friends,

Fiona & Ali

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We are still heartbroken here as well.
This is a lovely graphic and such a wonderful tribute.
we are so sad too, terribly sad

Samantha & Mom said...

Very beautiful tribute Dragonheart. My mom still cries every time she thinks about Suzanne. We are all so sad and teary here, too. She will always be with us.
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat was beyootiful Dragonheart. We's still haf leeky eyes.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Lots of tearful fondness for Miss Suzanne....

~Abby

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

My sweet brother....you are the most gentleboy kitty I know. You have chosen a lovely poem and when I look really close at the posty, I can see the shadowy image of a kitty next to the words....can you see it too??!!
So glad you are not alone anymore.
Luf Peach

Karen Jo said...

You made a wonderful tribute to Suzanne, Dragonheart. I really love the graphic and the poem.