13 Naughty Things that Merlin Does
- Attacks the pictures hung on the wall and tries to knock them down.
- Attacks the list of emergency phone numbers posted on the wall next to the phone. Chews it up and tries to tear it down. (See photo to the right) Attacks other papers and the telephone book in the corner by the phone.
- Jumps on the table when our dad is eating and tries to eat the food off his plate. When told to "get down" and put back on the floor, immediately jumps back up and tries to get the food again.
- Comes running at warp speed across the room, jumps on our dad and head butts him. When our dad is busy and trying to work on the computer, runs up to him and head butts him, rubbing his face all over our dad's face. The minute our dad puts the laptop down and tries to play with Merlin, Merlin runs away, uninterested.
- Jumps up on the table and attacks any papers or other items on it, whapping pens onto the floor and then using them as toys.
- Chews and claws at any cardboard in the house, destroying it, including cardboard boxes used for storage. (See photo to the right)
- Walks and jumps all over our dad's laptop keyboard, causing programs to do strange things and leaving our dad frustrated as he tries to figure out just what Merlin did.
- Constantly tries to jump up on the dressers in the bedroom, attacking any objects on the dresser or whapping them onto the floor.
- Squirms and tries to escape from his "kitty burrito" when his ears are cleaned, his claws are clipped, or he's being bathed (obviously, he can't be held in a burrito while being bathed, but he is restrained, and he constantly tries to escape)
- Attacks the headphones attached to the treadmill, pulling them down and tangling them up. He also tries to jump onto the treadmill while one of our humans is running on it!
- Totally destroys and shreds any paper towel left out in the open.
- Gets into the garbage. Knocks the garbage can over or fishes "toys" out of the garbage, playing with the trash and strewing garbage everywhere.
- Jumps onto the drying racks that clothes are drying on, or knocks the drying racks over, putting all the clothes onto the floor.
hmm, we're not on T-13, but we're on Trees Thursday!
love to know more about you!
Oah Dear~! Merlin is really naughty!!!
Haha! Merlin sounds like a little terror when he wants to be. I (Eric) also cause mum lots of problems with #7. I like to lie on the computer desk when she is working, and keep pressing different keys. Usually it is capitals lock or different letters which she can put right quickly, but sometimes I get the right combination to make her have to use her brain to sort it out.
Oh Merlin you are naughty!
Merlin's just got some kitten spunk left in him! hehehe.
Never a dull moment when Merlin is around!
Hahahaha! It sounds like "El Destructo" is a good name for him!
Thanks for posting about Merlin. Mommy & Daddy now realize what gems we are as we are very well behaved compared to him.
I think we stay may be in a tad bit of trouble for playing chase in the garden.
~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
Wow! Are you sure he isn't related to Faith Boo-boo?
I don't do any of that stuff.
What a good Meezer!!!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!! There always seems to be one in every house that is the El Destructo!!
I bet Merlin keeps your folks really busy !
You ,being the 'good' cat get the benefit of all the 'good'attention ;)
I really can't believe it! Merlin, you are a badboy kitty sometimes. I never would have thought it if I hadn't seem the proof.
Kind of impressed me though.
Ooooh! I didn't think I'd find a kitty naughtier than me he he!
I sat on MB's keyboard yesterday and made all her type go giant sized and it took her a while to fix it - that was fun!
Purrs, Sukie X
I think Merlin is stuck in the "terrible 2's"!
Hmmm, I see nofing rong wif any of dose fings. Cept fur da trash (Mommie hasta hides it frum stoopid woofie Shadow), I do all uf dose fings to Mommie wen she comes home. Or if she bwings a gest home wif her, I attacks dem insted. Its lotsa fun. Hehehe
Merlin, wow. I had no idea what an active little cat you are.
Apparently I too walk all over the keyboard and periodically cause odd things to happen...
Well done! We do most of that stuff ourownselfs. Wanna get together and play sometime?
Rascal & Riley
OMC! What a naughty little imp!
Wow! We thought Riley was bad, but Merlin is the master. We bow to his superior destructo powers.
That sounds like the naughtiness of all four of us rolled up into one super naughty cat. Huggy Bear will (very closely) supervise dinner. Maggie attacks the paper towels. We all go after the cardboard. If Merlin would chew the headphone string it would be a near-perfect match. Way to go!
It sounds like Merlin is still enjoying his kittenhood.
Of course, we older guys don't do that sort of stuff any more...or at least not very often!
Merlin, I had no idea you were so, um, spunky. I'm so proud of you.
Oh Merlin BRAVO!!! I am so proud of your incredible skills it brings a tear to my eye. We certainly are cut from the same cloth you and I. Imagine the fun we could have together? We'd be unstoppable.
(We wish we had good public transportation but everything is so far away. You're humans are lucky!)
Ho ho ho, he is a very accomplished cat! I pretty much expect to see him next wearing a black leather jacket and riding a motorcycle through your house!
hehe Merlin is a naughty kitten, buts they all are I am thinkings. Jake woofie does the #6 one too.
Fanks for the well wishes for Mommy Bean and the alien blurpy!
Hahahahaha...sorry, but, dat is just soooo funny. Merlin is a nawty boy! Who knew!
I'm not surprised. I figured Merlin would be naughty and in to everything just because he's still young and full of energy :-D He should calm down, some day :-p
Oh Merlin, you remind me so much of Pumuckl. Knocking down pictures, jumping on the dining table, destroying paper towels, garbage... But I get the feeling you are obsessed with papers :-)
hehehe, Merlin sounds like a kitty aftur my own heart! I was espeshully naughty when I was youngur, but in the last six months or so I've calmed down. Well somewhat. Kinda. I still try to climb the walls and dive into the garbage sometimes. And boy oh boy oh boy do I efur love to WHAP!
but Marilyn's the papur towel shreddur and cardboard munchur around here!!!
Fun T13! Merlin, you're a bundle of enurgy!!! hehe
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Wow! Sounds like a lot of fun at your house. Dragonhear, I wonder what you are up to while Merlin is getting into all of that trouble. They always say, "watch out for the silent one."
Hey Merlin. I am only half as bad as you. I do numbers 2, 5, 6, 11 & 12. hee hee. Glad to know you're not perfect. It makes me feel better.
That really made mine mombean laugh. She sez: "That little scamp really is all boy!"
*giggle*, Merlin! Guess what. I walk on Mom's computer, too! And sometimes I make it do some really weird things!
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
Has your Dad heard of an application called BabySmash? It's supposed to be for little beans, but he might like it. HeBean will look up the website if you want, he has it bookmarked because SweetBean likes to pound on the desktop sometimes...
You so totally rock, Merlin! I do lots of things on the computer, too, and love pulling the screen down when my mom is trying to post. Then I put my big, fat paws right in the middle of the keyboard!
Wait, all dat is naughty? Uh-oh. I's gonna be in trubble. Fanks fur joinin the COTC, El Destructo! Purrs
This was funny!
Um, hee, hee! ;-D
I like playing with paper, and pens, and such, too. ;-D
Post a Comment