#48 - 13 Things About Christmas This Year
- First, and most exciting, my humans go to pick up my new little brother on Saturday, so he will be here in time for Christmas!
- Hopefully the introductions will go well, and all four of us - me, my new little brother, and my human mom and dad - can all be together on Christmas Day.
- This will be my second Christmas. I celebrated my first Christmas last year, a month after my Gotcha Day.
- We only have a tiny artificial Christmas tree. Back in Canada, the tree my humans have has pre-installed lights, and so you need to plug it in. European and North American electrical systems are different, so they can't use their Canadian tree here. Since they are only in Munich for three years, they decided to just get a small tree to use for the three Christmases that they'll have in Munich. Besides, since I was a little kitten last Christmas, they figured a small tree would be safer too.
- My humans have always had an artificial tree, because my mom's sister has asthma and is very allergic to real evergreen trees. If she spends too much time in a house that has a real tree, she has real difficulty breathing. One Christmas Eve, when she and my mom were growing up, she had spent a lot of time in a house with a real tree, and she had to be rushed to the Emergency Room because she couldn't breathe!
- I like to help my humans wrap the presents. The ribbon in particular is a lot of fun to play with!
- Opening presents is a lot of fun too. I like to play with the paper, the ribbons and the bows, as well as the new toys, of course!
- There are already some Christmas presents under the tree for my little brother and I. But there are also some hidden someplace in the house.
- This year I had my very own Advent Calendar! Every day, from December 1st until Christmas, I receive a little package of treats or a toy out of the calendar.
- I hope to receive some new toys, especially some wand toys, and hopefully some treats as well.
- My Secret Paws package arrived, and it is sitting under the tree! I will open it before Christmas, but my mom said I had to wait until my little brother is here before opening it. I guess that means I'll have to share.
- Starting Friday afternoon, my human dad has two weeks of vacation. This means that both of my humans will be home for two weeks (except when they go out running, or shopping) while my little brother gets used to our place and all of us! So both my human mom and dad will be here to make sure we are introduced properly and that we both receive lots of attention.
- Christmas is a wonderful time because I get to spend lots of time with both of my humans. I would like to wish all of my friends and their families who celebrate Christmas, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Frohe Weihnachten! Joyeux Noël!
Christmas Season is so good~!
I like the atmosphere you celebrate~!!
I look forward to your baby brother come~! He will be a very special gift for your Christmas.
Meanwhile, I also very happy for you that your beans could stay with you and your baby brother for 2 weeks. That is lots of time you could cuddle with your human, congratulations~!!
And very happy to know you recieved your Secret Paws~!!! Yah~~
Purr, and purr for you.
wow those are wonderful Dragonheart!! Excellent reasons to enjoy Christmas. I can't WAIT to see your little baby brother and to hear how you two get along. I wonder if it will be like me and Baby Mao - kind of a grudging affection. No..you are far too loving! You two will love each other! x
Awww--a new brother is the very best Christmas present! Have a wonderful Christmas!
I can hardly wait to meet your new brother! What a great Christmas for you - and having your Dad on vacation for 2 weeks! Wow!
This is the most wonderful time of the year! I cannot believe your little brother will be there in just a couple of days. You must be so excited!
Wowie! Zowie! A little brother and your Dad home for two weeks! What wonderful Christmas gifts! Merry Christmas to you all!
Your FL furiends,
Dragonheart,it sounds like you are in for a lot of fun! First,your brother comes ,then your Mom & Dad will be around all the time and last,it's christmas!
Have a great time :)
That is a very nice list, Dragonheart! We are especially happy that your humans will be home for TWO WEEKS to be sure your new adoption goes well. Sounds like you all are very thorough and thoughtful about everything this year.
2 weeks? Wow! Sounds like it will be a fun holiday at your hosue!
Oh Dragonheart, this will be a wonderful Krissmouse fur yoo...both mom and dad home, all dem presents unner da tree and yoo new brofur to cuddle! We bet yoo take a liking to him almost right away cuz yoor a loving guy and he's coming from a place where he's been wif his siblings. We can't wait to hear about it.
Not long until your baby brother arrives now! :)
A new baby bwother! I can't wait to see your new bwother! Sigh...I'd been thinking for a while and I guess...baby bwothers or sisters aren't so bad after all.
Its so exciting!!! I can't wait to meet your little brother and see all of your great presents!!!
I passed my T13 torch to Chase. Its sad for me but I know he'll do a good job.
Oh Dragonheart you have a wonderful holiday time coming up. That sounds so exciting to finally meet that little brother you have been hearing about!
WOO HOO!! I am so happy that both your parents get to be home for two weeks! That will make the transition for you and your brother alot easier!
Ohhh, only two nights and your little brother arrives! How exciting!! It's so great that he comes now, in a time both mom and dad are home.
What a beautiful photo of you in your red Christmas sweater before the tree, Dragonheart!!
Sharing your Secret Paws package with your new brother is good idea of the humans. So he really feels part of the family quickly, and sharing with family is something very important these days.
I received my Secret Paws yesterday, and I have to share it too, we open the package tomorrow.:)
I wish you, your new brother and mom and dad a wonderful Christmas and happiness and health in 2008!!
you look so handsome. it's nice that you will get to share your secret paws with your new brother. it will make him feel better and less afraid we think. and it's awsome that your mom and dad will be home with all of you.
Oh Dragonheart you must be so excited about your little brother and Christmas! The bonus is two whole weeks with your mom, dad and brother.
Our family sends wishes to you and your family for a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Great list! It is tantalizing to try to find the hidden presents isn't it?!
Lots of cuddle time coming up for you!! Yippee!
This is a very beautiful TT that you did today. Very special for Christmas. I bet the excitement is growing ... only a few more days until your new brother arrives. We can't wait to meet him.
Oh Dragonheart, I can't wait to meet your baby brother! It should be a fun Christmas at your house!
How excitings it is that your little brother will there in just a few days!
That's great that you get to spend 2 WHOLE WEEKS with your family and new brother. This will be a great Christmas for you!!
Christmas is such a special time of year and, Dragonheart, you have thirteen wonderful reasons for it to be extra-extra special for you! We can't wait to meet your baby brother!
You are going to have one exciting Christmas, Dragonheart!
Wow 2 weeks! We are going to have are momma for one week, that is better then nothing! We have always had a plastic tree too, momma has bad asthma and the real trees make her very sick. Last year she spent Christmas Day at daddy's Uncle's house and they had a real tree and long haired woofies. By the afternoon momma was so ill she could barely breath and daddy was afraid he would have to take her to the hospital. ~Queen Snickers
It sounds like you and your family are going to have a wonderful Christmas! Happy Holidays!!
What a wonderful thing happen this year for you! Give your new brotherly *meow* for me :)
I hope you and your humans have a wonderful Christmas :)
Sounds like you are going to have a fun Christmas, with your parents at home and your new brother arriving tomorrow.
Have a great time together!
All of you are going to have a wonderful Christmas this year :-D
I hope the introductions go real well and there's no problems between you and your new little brother.
Christmas is a great time of the year."Wow" a new brother that's a great gift.
P.S Thank you so much for the card :)
Sounds like you are going to have the best christmas ever, a new brother and your Beans home for two weeks.
Can't wait to meet your little brother.
Go figure! Since yur beans were from Canada it would seem like dey should haf a HUGE real tree. Allergies play havoc wif peoples and kitties too so good fing dey don't haf dem anymore. I finks all us here in da cat blogosphere are so acited to hear about yur new brother. What a nice Christmas present. Owr advice is to remember dat all relationships take time to be comfortable. If it duzn't happen rite away it will wif time.
An advent calendar for a cat? Ewww, ahhhhhhh that would be trememdous fun. I can't wait to see your new brother.
Share... I don't know about that. ~Lando Bun
I am so excited that your new brother will be with you in just two days. It's great that your Dad gets two weeks off, so all of you can be together for that time. I hope the introduction goes well and you and your new brother take to each other right away.
This Christmas is going to be an exciting one for all of you - I can't wait to see pictures of your new brother!
this Christmas will be very exciting for you. I hope you and your little brother have a great time . I´m glad to hear your mom and dad can stay with you at home for two weeks.
Wir wünschen euch eine gute Zeit miteinander!
Post a Comment