Thirteen of my Favourite Things
- Playing with wand toys - These are my favourite toys. I love chasing after them, especially ones with feathers on the end!
- Stinky Goodness - My humans feed me Almo Nature Kitten food. My humans say this food is very healthy,that it is completely natural, without any chemical additives nor preservatives. It consists of 100% organic chicken and rice, 100% free range meat coming from "hormone free" ranges, and 100% sea water fish.
- My tent - I have a sleeping bag in my tent and I love curling up and sleeping inside it.
- My rustle tunnel - I love running through my tunnel. It makes a very cool rustling sound when I run through it!
- My squeaky mouse - This mouse squeaks and has feathers for a tail! I love attacking it and pouncing on it. It's lots of fun to play with.
- Watching birds - We have huge windows in our living room, and I love sitting in front of the windows and watching the birds in the tree next door, or the birds flying by.
- My cat tree - I enjoy hanging out on my cat tree, and either sleeping on the top platform, or watching what's happening outside.
- Boxes - I like playing with boxes! Climbing in and on them, attacking them, hiding inside of them - all of it is fun!
- The computer - In addition to blogging, I like to sit on, or in front of, either the laptop, the keyboard, or the monitor. For some reason, my humans don't appreciate this.
- Having my picture taken - I'm a very photogenic kitten. I like having my photo taken, and sharing those photos. I don't like the bright flashy light thing though. Most of the time my mom turns that off when she takes a picture, so it doesn't hurt my eyes.
- Sleeping with mom and dad - My humans are nice and warm, and I enjoy sleeping under the covers with them at night. I cuddle next to them, or between them.
- Being pet - I love being pet! I purr loudly whenever my humans pet me. It's one of my favourite things.
- Curling up on mom or dad - I also love curling up on mom or dad. Mom has a comfy lap, and I like to lie on dad's chest, belly or legs.
Wow, a tent AND a sleepin' bag? You are all ready to go camping!
ps: You are very photogenic!!
I feed my kitties Pet Promise, which sounds similar to your kitten's food. No by-products, hormones or steroids added to the animals and they're free range. It's better for our babies.
My cats also love boxes. Hehe.
My 13 are up.
What a lucky kitty you are! My kitty likes to sleep under the covers with us too!
A nice list from a cutie cat! =)
Hugs and Happy TT from Germany,
Happy New Year to you and yours!
P.S: My TT is up too! Please visit! Sweet like Kitty
My kitties are jealous.....I bet ya'll would be good friends
Oh Dragonheart, I loved when my kitty sat on my lap, chest or curled next to me in bed. You must be a wonderful pet!
You have a wonderful life as an only kitten! I wish I were an only kitten but I still monopolize all of the Lap Lady's attention anyway.
you sound furry busy - i need a nap now. - Sammy
Your tent and sleeping bag sound very cozy! Sounds like you have a life alot of cats would envy!
Have a great Thursday!!
As daisy said, your ready to go camping!
That is one lucky cat!
Have a wonderful Thursday
My TT is posted
That looks so cozy and private in your tent! Thats a good idea to set it up like that. Kind of your own little retreat house. We think you look kinda like a kangaroo in the picture looking out the window!
Oh yes! great list I love those things too. Happy T13 Dragonheart :)
We luvs windows too!! And we have a tent, but Dazey steels it to hog it to herselfs. We need to get the Mom that Lives Here to get us a tunnel!!
that's an excellent list. you know, we keep forgetting that you're still a kitten.
I likes playing wif and crawling on top of boxes too. Isn't it fun?
You are such a wonderfully good-natured and upbeat kitty, Dragonheart. I get such positive energy from you.
i espeshullee luv lookin at yer pikshurz.
wutta grate thursday 13.
mine iz up ... but i must be puttin da wrong code on da paje!
i need a blog-tooter.
Yes, you are photogenic, indeed! Your favorite things sound really cool!
That's a furry good list - we have lots in common, especially the bird watching thing!
Post a Comment