#5 - 13 Things about me, Dragonheart
- I'm a black and white male Sphynx kitten with green eyes. To learn more about the Sphynx breed, you can check out this post.
- I was born on July 18, 2006.
- I had one litter-mate, a brother.
- My breeder names each of her litters after a certain theme. The theme for my litter was "Fairy Tales" so my brother's name is Merlin, and I am Dragonheart.
- I live in Munich, Germany, with my two humans.
- My human dad is allergic to cats, but fortunately he can tolerate Sphynx. I don't make him sick at all!
- I am very friendly, and love being around people.
- I have fur on the bridge of my nose, and a little bit of fur on my ears. I am hairless everywhere else.
- Although I am hairless, I don't get cold. Sphynx have faster metabolisms than other cat breeds, and that helps to keep us warm. However, if it's cold enough indoors for a human to need a sweater, than it's likely a Sphynx will be cold, and will find a warm place to lie (in the sun, near a radiator/heating vent, on a warm human lap, or with another cat or even a dog.)
- I am very active, and love playing with wand toys, catnip mice, and my ball track.
- I like to sleep wherever it is warm. Favourite places include on my human mom's lap, in my cat sleeping bag, and under the covers between my two humans at night.
- It hurts my feelings when people leave comments saying that I look ugly or leave other insulting comments about me. I know I don't look like an "ordinary" cat, but people don't need to be mean or cruel.
- However, my humans think I'm cute, adorable, and handsome, and so do my cat blogging friends. They are the only ones whose opinion really matters.