My Thursday Thirteen is late today because my humans left for Prague this morning. So, I bring you
#12 - Thirteen Things About My Humans' Trip to Prague
- My humans left for Prague, in the Czech Republic, this morning.
- Unlike our trip to Switzerland, when I traveled with them, this time I was left behind.
- I have a wonderful cat sitter coming to take care of me twice a day, and she feeds me, cleans my litterbox, makes sure I have water, and plays with me.
- But I still miss my humans.
- My humans are in Prague because they are running a half-marathon on Saturday.
- A half-marathon is 13.1 miles or 21.1 kilometres.
- I wish I could have gone with them, because I actually enjoy road trips.
- But they didn't want to bring me with them this time, since they aren't spending much time in the hotel. So I would have spent a lot of time alone, and my humans figured it was better for me to be alone in a familiar environment.
- I really missed having mom's lap to curl up on today. I normally like to curl up on her lap while she studies (she's doing a Masters in Physiotherapy).
- Tonight I'm really going to miss my humans, since I normally sleep in their bed, snuggled under the covers next to mom or between mom and dad.
- My humans did buy me a new toy to amuse myself with before they left. It's a different kind of ball track from the one I already had. It's fun to play with.
- I probably won't have time to visit all of my friends much while my humans are gone, because my mom is the one who helps me blog. I promise I will visit all of you as soon as they are back home.
- I really miss my humans and can't wait until they come home.