What were you doing 10 years ago?
Since I'm not yet a year old, I wasn't alive 10 years ago! As for my humans, my mom had just graduated at the top of her class with an engineering degree from the University of Guelph (B.Sc.Eng in Biological Engineering) and my dad had just returned from being deployed for the Winnipeg Floods.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Again, I wasn't born yet! I was still growing in my mommy's tummy. She was very pregnant at this point. As for my humans, they were living in a hotel in Ottawa. All of their household goods had been packed up, and were on their way to Germany. While waiting for their stuff to make it to Munich, they were living in hotels.
Five snacks you enjoy:
- Feline Greenies (especially Salmon Flavour)
- Katzentabs treats
- ZiwiPeak "Good Cat" Lamb Jerky treats
- Milk left in the bottom of my humans' cereal bowls (no, it doesn't bother my tummy)
- Vanilla ice cream in the bottom of the bowl
I'm a cat, so I don't know the lyrics to any songs. My humans, however, know the lyrics to a lot of Billy Joel and Beatles songs, and my mom knows a lot of hymns from singing in Church choir.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Set up a wonderful no-kill shelter for all the animals that don't have Forever Homes where the animals would be well looked after and cared for.
- Buy my human mom a horse.
- Buy my human dad all the comic books he wants.
- Buy myself a very luxurious cat condo.
- Adopt all the Sphynx who don't have wonderful Forever Homes.
- Waking up my dad too early in the morning, before breakfast time.
- Sticking my bum in my humans' faces when they are lying in bed.
- Eating crunchies too quickly and then throwing them back up.
- Climbing high up on things where I'm not allowed.
- Lying in the sun
As a cat, I don't have a lot of clothes. I don't mind wearing clothes, but clothes for dogs and cats are very expensive here in Germany. I do have some sweaters that I like to wear in the winter, when it's cold. Basically, anything that isn't comfortable, or that no longer fits me, is something that I won't ever wear again.
Five favourite toys:
- Clear plastic bottle tops off of Gatorade or Powerade bottles.
- Whirlybird toy
- Red dot (laser pointer)
- Wand toys (like the Cat Charmer)
- Anything with feathers!