I've been tagged by Kelly Cat for a Meme. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”
- I'm very particular when it comes to eating stinky goodness. My stinky goodness has to be REAL meat (chicken or fish), that flakes, like real chicken or fish a human can eat. I dispise pâté-style stinky goodness (it's just processed mush to me) and anything with gravy (more processed gunk). Fortunately, my humans feed me Almo Nature, which is 100% organic, hormone-free, antibiotic-free, human grade meat and 100% ocean caught fish. Then it's cooked with 100% organic rice and water, and that's it. My humans say it looks and smells just liked canned chicken or fish they would eat.
- Another eating tidbit: I have what my humans call "an expensive tummy." On occasion, they've tried feeding me other types of stinky goodness (less expensive, as the Almo Nature is one Euro per can), and I just throw it right back up.
- I like to drink from the TOP of my water fountain, where the water comes out.
- I love feathers! Any toy that has feathers on it is quickly destroyed. So the Whirlybird is naturally one of my favourite toys.
- When the sun isn't shining (and so there's no sun to lie in), I love to burrow. I'll burrow under the covers, in my sleeping bag, in the fleece blanket on my human's lap - anywhere that I can get under or into cover.
- I sadly seem to no longer be affected by catnip. I hope it's just a phase. I used to roll around in it and get hyper, but now it has no effect on me. :( My mom even bought some fresh "premium" dried catnip for me, and it has no effect. Oh well.
- Like most Sphynx, I LOVE people. I love cuddling with humans and I love meeting new people. When we have visitors, I will come and sit next to them, or on them if they'll let me. I love being stroked and I purr easily when someone pets me. I am just a furless bundle of love. :)
- I LOVE to play. If I want to play with one of my wand toys that is kept in my toy chest, I'll scratch at the chest to let my humans know I want to play with a wand toy. If I want to play with the red dot laser mouse, I will knock the mouse off of the desk or table, to let my humans know I want to chase the red dot. (Yes, I'm smart - I know the red dot comes from the laser pointer shaped like a mousie.