(Click to view a larger image. Credits for the scrapbook layout can be found here.)
TeacherJulie honoured me with the Friendly Site Award! I am very honoured to receive this award because I always try to be friendly! Thank you Julie!
I would like to pass this award along to:
- Caesar and Princess - two of the friendliest curly cats I know! They always have a kind word for everyone.
- Miss Peach - a lovely, kind and sweet ladycat, who is always friendly and who teaches us about love and kindness.
- Stella - my kind, beautiful girlfriend cat. She is friendly and loving, and a wonderful mother.
- The Big Piney Woods Cats - these cats are always friendly and kind. They are wonderful storytellers.
- Kaze - a fellow frootbat. She (and her brothers Latte and Chase) always have a kind, friendly word for everyone they visit. Kaze, like me, is a purring machine, and thus is friendliness personified!