It's been a while since I took a look at the search phrases people use to find my blog, so this week I present:
#45 - 13 Search Phrases Used to Find my Blog
- Free digital scrapping cat paw - I have featured a bunch of digital scrapbooking layouts on my blog, but no free cat paws
- Snapped curly cat whiskers - hmm, maybe they need to visit Caesar and Princess, Miss Peach, Daisy, or Ruis - they are all curly cats
- hairless kitten wrinkly face - we Sphynx are proud of our wrinkles! They are highly desirable
- german word for cat nip - this one is easy, it's Katzenminze
- Whirlybird template - the Whirlybird is a very fun toy, but I don't know of any Whirlybird templates
- Sphynx cat sweater - I have worn sweaters before. I've outgrown them all now, so I need to get my mom to crochet some new ones for me
- cat poop stuck to bum - I have to admit, this has happened to me. *blush*
- Confesions beautiful bum - well, they spelled confessions wrong, and I don't know about my bum being beautiful, but I don't think I want to know what they were really looking for
- White oriental cat blogger - I think they are looking for Luxor!
- Dragonheart 2 - as far as I know, there's only one of me!
- History of Canadian Thanksgiving - I did discuss this, back in October, when Canadian Thanksgiving took place
- Cat's name in Austin Powers - Mister Bigglesworth, played by the Sphynx actor Ted Nude-Gent
- Friends episode with hairless cat video - I have never seen this episode, but from what I hear, I certainly don't want to. I guess the Sphynx in this Friends' episode isn't a very nice cat, which totally misrepresents the breed. Sphynx are very loving, friendly, outgoing, charming and loving cats. I don't know why some people feel it's okay to make fun of us, just because we don't look like "normal" cats.