Since our dad's birthday is coming up on Saturday, April 19th, we are devoting this week's Thursday Thirteen to him. So we give you:
13 Reasons We Love Our Dad!
- Although he is allergic to cats, he's not allergic to Sphynx! We are very happy that he's not allergic to us.
- He lets us sleep with him and our mom in their bed at night.
- He is wonderful to curl up next to when we sleep - he gives off a lot of warmth!
- He gives the best head rubs!
- He lets us jump up on his shoulders so we can do our parrot imitations.
- He feeds us breakfast when we wake him up in the morning.
- He is wonderful to cuddle and snuggle with.
- He earns the multi-coloured papers (money) to buy us food, litter, treats and toys.
- He helps our mom look after us by helping with our baths, our ear cleanings, our claw clippings and our bum wipings.
- He's fun to play with.
- He tells us what good, handsome boys we are.
- He does a very important job and we are very proud of him.
- Most important of all, he loves us and we love him!