First up is the name meme!
What is your name?
D: My registered name is Hair'N'Skin Dragonheart; my daily use name is Dragonheart
M: My registered name is MiracleLove Bijan; my daily use name is Merlin
If you could change your name what would it be?
D: I like my name just the way it is. It suits me.
M: I like my daily use name, so I wouldn't change it
What is your pet's name?
We have two pets called "Mom" and "Dad"
If you could change your pet's name what would it be?
We think their names are fine
What is your brother or sisters name?
D: I have one brother named Merlin
M: I have one brother named Dragonheart
If you could change their name what would it be?
D: Merlin should be called "Trouble" or "El Destructo"
M: Dragonheart should be called "Little Mister Perfect" or "Goody Two Shoes"
Next comes the 7 Quirks Meme!
- There are only a few human foods I like: salmon, milk in the bottom of a cereal bowl, and vanilla ice cream.
- I love to dig and dig and dig in the litterbox, yet half the time I end up not covering, despite all the digging.
- I like to lick the lotion off of my mom's hands.
- I follow my mom around from room to room. When she goes upstairs, I follow her. When she comes back downstairs, I follow her too.
- I love to burrow! I like to burrow under the covers when I sleep with my humans in bed at night, I like to burrow under the fleece blankets that are laid out on the futon in the family room for us, and I like to burrow under a fleece blanket when I'm curled up on my mom's lap.
- I love having my head rubbed, but afterwards I shake my head and my ears made a very cool noise as I'm shaking my head back in forth. When I shake my head, my humans say I'm getting rid of the "human cooties" after they've given me a good head rub.
- I like to wake my dad up in the morning by very gently tapping his face with my paw. If he doesn't respond, I get my face very close to his and breathe on him.
- Despite the fact that we cats are supposed to be obligate carnivores, I like to eat plenty of different foods! I like to eat animal crackers, Digestive biscuits, cheese, Ritz crackers, sandwich meat, popcorn, fruit smoothies, and of course, fish. In fact, my humans say that I like to eat anything edible. They call me a four-legged stomach and they are always reminding me that I'm supposed to be an obligate carnivore.
- I love to chew and attack cardboard.
- I love to play! If my humans aren't paying enough attention to me and I want to play, I start to meow (and I have a very loud voice) or else I do things that I'm not supposed to, like jumping up on the table, or attacking the list of emergency contact numbers by the phone.
- I love to give my dad head-butts and rub my face into his face! I particularly love running at warp speed across the room and launching myself onto his chest, then rubbing my head all over his face! It's so much fun!
- I have a fun game I'll play with my dad: When he's busy working or playing on the laptop, I jump into his lap, rubbing my head all over his face, or walking all over the computer. The minute he puts the laptop down and starts paying attention to me, I stop paying attention to him. This is a really fun game!
- Although I don't like being bathed, I do love playing in the bathtub! Attacking the shower curtain is lots of fun, and licking up any water left in the bottom of the bathtub is fun too (although my humans always yell at me to stop doing those things).
- I love to purr! I'm almost always purring. You don't even have to touch me, you just need to approach me, and I'll start purring. I even purr at the vet's! I purr when Dragonheart grooms me, I purr when one of my humans pets me, I purr when one of my humans approaches me. If I'm not asleep or busy playing, I'm probably purring!