13 Reasons Bald is Beautiful - Why it is Good to be a Sphynx
- No fur = no shedding!
- No hairballs!
- We don't have to worry about our fur getting matted or otherwise messed up.
- Sphynx have a faster metabolism than other cats breeds, which means we can eat more food and stay slim!
- Because we don't have any fur, our humans let us sleep with them, snuggled under the covers, so that we stay warm.
- Weekly baths result in an extra serving of stinky goodness for being good while being bathed.
- Sunlight feels really good against bare skin.
- Humans always let us cuddle in their nice, warm laps.
- Since Sphynx are friendly and outgoing, we charm everyone who meets us in person.
- Large Sphynx ears make it easy to hear (useful for hearing the humans opening cans of stinky goodness or returning home after being away.)
- Thick paw pads allow Sphynx to walk very quietly, sneaking around (great for pouncing on unsuspecting prey.)
- Our lack of fur shows off our muscular confirmation quite nicely, it's not hidden under fur!
and most important of all:
- Our dad, who is allergic to other cat breeds, can tolerate Sphynx, so because we are Sphynx, we get to live with the best humans in the world.