Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Helping Mom Study

DragonheartDragonheartToday I was helping my human mom study. For some reason, she kept moving me off of her chair and her books. Doesn't she realize I was pointing out all the important things to study? Humans can be so silly at times.

I finally curled up in her lap. It was nice and warm there. Since I don't have any fur, I like to rest in warm places, and her lap is definitely Dragonheartwarm.

She's studying something called "Anatomy and Physiology", whatever that is. There were lots of colourful pictures in her book. I think she's going to be a Physiotherapist.


4 comments

The Meezers or Billy said...

ooo, is she going to be a human v-e-t? mommy says that's what beans study when they want to be dok-tors.

Unknown said...

We had to look up Physiotherapist. It sounds really important and complicated. So you better help her study lots more. Glad to meet you! -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie, Charlie and Maggie Fu

Anonymous said...

Dragonheart, you are so young to have learned so quickly that you have to help out when humans study!

Lux said...

Sometimes humans just don't understand how really helpful we can be!