- I love drinking the milk out of the bottom of my humans' cereal bowls in the morning. No, the milk doesn't bother my tummy.
- When I use the litterbox, I like to dig and dig and dig and dig. So even though we have a high-sided, covered litterbox, litter tends to fly everywhere.
- I have a crush on Stella (but she has her special friend Peter Pan), Daisy (but she has Skeezix as her boyfriend) and Kaze (but she has Mao as her boyfriend).
- I love cuddling and being pet but I hate being picked up.
- When my dad is lying down in bed reading, I like to sit on his chest, between his face and his book, and have my face scratched.
- I hate having my ears cleaned, but I put up with it because I know they need to be clean to keep me healthy and I get treats afterwards.
- When I groom myself, some of the oil that is on my skin gets transferred to my teeth and turns them brown.
- The oil on my skin when I've very dirty also gets transferred to everything I lie on - my sleeping bag, the bedding on my humans' bed, my humans' clothes, etc.
Bonus fact about Sphynx cats: Unlike other cats, we Sphynx cats have sweat glands all over our bodies.
To join in with Cats on Tuesday, check out My Cats and Funny Stories.