#28 - 13 Things About The Great Outdoors
- I'm an indoor-only cat. Due to my lack of fur, I can only be outside under supervision, plus it is too dangerous to wander outside alone. So I only go outside on my harness or in my stroller.
- When I'm on my harness, I'm allowed to explore our Garten (German for backyard). Like most German Gartens, it is very small, with a small brick patio and a tiny green lawn.
- In my stroller, I get to explore further. My mom and dad take me out for strolls, or my mom takes me out with her when she goes for short runs. I like to visit the Englischer Garten (a large park in the middle of Munich) in my stroller.
- When I explore our yard, there are all kinds of interesting smells!
- There are all kinds of interesting things to see!
- The grass feels strange under my feet, so I always step very carefully.
- I like to check out the fence, although I'm not allowed to check out what's on the other side of the fence.
- It is fun to watch ants and other insects. I haven't yet done anything other than watch them.
- When I'm out in my stroller, I don't like it when we have to cross roads, because I don't like traffic (it's very noisy). Fortunately, we mostly stick to the great running and cycling paths that are near our place.
- When my mom runs with me in my stroller, I prefer it when we are on asphalt as opposed to gravel trails. The asphalt makes for a smoother ride.
- When I'm out in my stroller, I tend to get a lot of strange looks. First of all, people don't expect to see a cat in a stroller. Secondly, they don't expect to see a hairless cat!
- When I want to go outside, I sit at the door and meow and meow and meow. I have a very loud, insistent voice.
- As fun and as exciting as the great outdoors is, I am happy to be an indoor-only cat.
Kashim & Othello finally received their Secret Paws package from me! Head over to their place and check out their photos!